Applying for certification
NEW IN 2017 – JUNIOR CERTIFICATION
The process of approval for the junior certification is currently being reviewed for accreditation by the CCN.
Submitting a certification application
Do you want to apply for certification?
Start by reading the certification criteria for the title that interests you.
NEW – Criteria for junior certification:
Make sure your academic background and your experience meet the requirements for the title you want to apply for.
The certification application consists of two documents:
1) The first document explains the certification process in detail and gives instructions for filling out the form and preparing for the examination. Please read it carefully.
2) The second document is the application form you are to fill out.
3) For junior certification, please also read and fill out the mentorship agreement, have it signed by your mentor and include it with your application.
You must download and read both documents to make sure you understand the process and fill out the form correctly.
- Deadline for submission of applications: May 5, 2017, 4 p.m.
- Analysis of applications and notification of applicants: Week of May 8, 2017
- Written examination: June 8, 2017
Be sure to provide all requested documents in support of your application, and attach a cheque dated the day you send it to cover the application fee and the first year of professional dues (see the fee schedule for certified members).
Each application will be studied by the Certification Committee. We first check whether the file is complete, then whether the applicant meets the certification criteria. If so, the candidate is invited to a telephone interview and a written examination.
Call us or write to us if you need more information: see the bottom of this page for contact information, or use this link (contact form).